Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC
Optical Cable Expert troubleshooting Optical Sensors, Cable/Connector Interface, Optical Cables
“Wayne Kachmar has the highest level of integrity and professionalism I have observed in anyone in fiber optic communications. He delivers more than his commitments without overstating his capabilities. In fact, he consistently understates his capabilities. It is telling that some government organizations have issued contracts directly to Mr. Kachmar and not to the company for which he worked………..” read more from Pearson Technologies, Inc.
Visit THC Testimonial Page here
- Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. Announces Wayne M. Kachmar’s schedule at the 65th IWCS International Cable & Connectivity Symposium
- Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. Announces Presentation of Cable Strength Member to Connector Analysis Paper for the Upcoming 65th IWCS International Cable & Connectivity Symposium
- Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. Announces Release of New Website
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center Announces Release of New Industry Glossary as latest Technical Resource
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center announces Technical Discussion at OFC 2016
- Press Release: Wayne M. Kachmar Establishes Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. and Partners with FIBER OPTIC CENTER
- Cablers: Advice to efficiently reconfigure fiber optic process lines for add-on products – without resulting in suboptimized products
- Cablers: Are you looking to work with specialty cables or furcation tubes? If so, here are key points to consider.
- Advice for raw material suppliers planning to sell to the optical cable industry: 4 points to consider – and pitfalls to avoid
- Advice for Cable Manufacturers Looking to Enter the US Fiber Optic Market
- Buying used vs. new equipment: challenges in optical cable manufacture and new extrusion line business
- So You Want To Start a Cable Company or Add a Cable Making Division?
- Braiders, optical cables and the common ground of restorations
- Are we ready for change???
- Technical Article: Loose Tight Buffer, Time to Define What We Mean
- Wayne Kachmar answers, “Are all cable lines are alike?”
- Defining type and semi tight buffers as opposed to loose tubes in optical cables