New Bedford, MA, USA, February 22, 2016 – Fiber Optic Center, Inc., (FOC), an international leader in distributing fiber optic components, equipment and supplies and recognized as one of the most technically savvy fiber optics companies in the world, announces a Technical Discussion at OFC 2016.
FOC and their staff of Technical Experts offer an Industry Discussion at the OFC Booth # 2308, 11am on March 23, 2016 in Anaheim, CA. Discussions will include optical coatings, optical cable & optical cable assembly problems, adhesives options, and new announcements in lapping film.
Read the full Press Release at: http://bit.ly/1NlLheJ
- Hengtong USA, LLC announced at OFC 2017 — a collaboration between Hengtong Cable Group and Inland Energy Inc. - April 13, 2017
- Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. Announces Wayne M. Kachmar’s schedule at the 65th IWCS International Cable & Connectivity Symposium - September 14, 2016
- Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. Announces Presentation of Cable Strength Member to Connector Analysis Paper for the Upcoming 65th IWCS International Cable & Connectivity Symposium - August 29, 2016
- Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. Announces Release of New Website - May 23, 2016
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center Announces Release of New Industry Glossary as latest Technical Resource - May 2, 2016
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center announces Technical Discussion at OFC 2016 - February 22, 2016
- Technical Article: Loose Tight Buffer, Time to Define What We Mean - October 26, 2015
- Wayne Kachmar answers, “Are all cable lines are alike?” - August 26, 2015
- Defining type and semi tight buffers as opposed to loose tubes in optical cables - May 27, 2015
- Press Release: Wayne M. Kachmar Establishes Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. and Partners with FIBER OPTIC CENTER - May 19, 2015